|  Toll Free 866-219-0563  |  Houston 713-981-9000  |  San Antonio 210-490-0000
C.I.A Services, Inc.
Systems. Structure. Stewards.
Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Riverwalk Property Owners Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Riverwalk Property Owners Association


Lake Park
Lake Park Residents of Riverwalk enjoy a 66 acre lake with a park area with covered pavilions, barbecue grills, a play structure, restrooms, and a beach area with a dock.  Residents who wish to use the park for an event for 10 or more people must request a permit for their party. To request a permit, submit a Park & Lake Use Agreement to C.I.A. Services by e-mailing to along with a brief description of your event including the date and hours of use, and how many guests you anticipate. Upon Board approval, a park permit will be issued which must be posted during your event. Parties of 10 or more that do not have a posted permit will be asked to leave the park area by security personnel.


Assessments The assessments are due on January 1st of each year and provide for services in the community such as common area landscaping, pool operations, management services, lake maintenance, and mosquito spraying (just to name a few).

Every owner has an obligation to pay the annual assessment. If you do not receive a statement, please submit an accounts receivable request to C.I.A. Services to confirm your balance and ensure it is paid on time. 

Properties in Riverwalk are assessed according to size/acreage. There is also an annual Constable Fee assessed to each property account to offset the cost of the full time patrol officer dedicated to Riverwalk through a contract with Montgomery County Constables.

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or on-line. 

Board of Directors
Board of Directors The Association is operated by a three member Board of Directors who volunteer their time for the benefit of the community. The Board members are elected by the membership at the annual meeting for a term of two years. The Annual meeting is held on the third Saturday in February of each year. If a director is unable to complete their full term, the Board will appoint someone to fill that seat until that term expires. A list of the current board members is available on the Key Personnel page. 

Exterior Modifications
Exterior Modifications All exterior alterations or improvements to property in Riverwalk must be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision within 30 days. If it is not approved as submitted, the ACC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.   

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction to the property lines and easements when applicable. Montgomery County requires a permit for any enclosed structure (i.e., detached garage, storage shed, shop building, residence or guest house). A copy of any permit(s) obtained from the County will also need to be included with your application.  Applications for new construction must be submitted by mail or in person and must include the required fees to be reviewed.  

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the Riverwalk governing documents. 

Services & Utilities

Streetlights Entergy maintains the streetlights throughout Riverwalk.

If a streetlight is out or blinking, please call 1-800-368-3749 or visit the Official Entergy Website to report outages online.

Electricity Providers
Electricity Providers Since electricity deregulation has occurred in Texas, consumers may choose from a number of companies for electricity. 

To learn about electric competition in Texas and shop for electricity providers, visit the official Electric Choice Website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas

Water Water service is provided by:

T&W Water Services
PO Box 2927
Conroe TX  77305-2927

Office Hours for T&W Water:

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday  9 a.m. - Noon
After hours emergency number - 800-256-2636

Trash Service
Trash Service Each property owner in Riverwalk is responsible for contracting their own trash service. This service is not provided in conjunction with the POA dues or the water services bill.

Recycling Services are not currently provided by Santek Waste or Waste Management, who are the main trash service companies in this area. Residents may wish to contact BAK Recycling, 713-836-2596, if they are interested in setting up this service separate from their trash service. BAK will provide weekly recycling pickup to be billed on a monthly basis directly to the homeowner. Contact BAK for current rate and details.

Santek recently provided information on a bulk waste pickup (heavy trash) proposal.  Residents may choose to pay an increased fee to have heavy trash included in their service.  At least 80% of the residents would have to be willing to participate for santek to implement this program in Riverwalk.  Click here for more information.

Important Contacts

New Caney ISD - 281-577-8600
Montgomery County Animal Control - 936-442-7738 option 2
Montgomery County Crime Stoppers - 800-392-7867 or 936-539-7867
County Commissioner Precinct 4 - 281-577-8919
RB Tullis Branch Library - 281-577-8968
Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace - Judge James Metts 281-577-8970
Constable Precinct 4 - Kenneth "Rowdy" Hayden - 281-577-8985


Riverwalk has a full time (40 hour per week) officer patrolling the community exclusively through the Montgomery County Constables. Deputy Lalli (8414) is the officer assigned to Riverwalk. Residents may report non-emergency issues to Officer Lalli by calling the non-emergency dispatch at 936-760-5800, option 3 - non-emergency dispatch. Residents may also submit non-emergency issues online at For emergencies, call 911.

Vacation Watch - To request vacation watch services please go to


Children residing in the Riverwalk community attend schools in the New Caney Independent School District.

New Caney ISD 
21580 Loop 494
New Caney, TX 77357
Ph: 281-577-8600

Sorters Mill Elementary School
23300 Sorters Road
Porter, TX 77365
Ph: 281-577-8780
Fax: 281-354-0164

White Oak Middle School
24161 Briar Berry Lane
Porter, TX 77365
Ph: 281-577-8800
Fax: 281-354-5186

Porter High School
22625 Sandy Lane
Porter, TX 77365
Ph: 281-577-5900
Fax: 281-577-9175

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2019 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.