Systems. Structure. Stewards.
Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
There are many websites out there with related information and resources you may find useful. Here are a few we recommend.
County Official Public Records
Appraisal District Records
News & Information
Clear Lake Home Sales
- Excellent web site to search for homes in the Clear Lake area. Very professional, honest realtor!
- Google continuously updates news stories from 4000 sources. It is also one of the best search engines on the net.
1960 Sun Observer
- Local newspaper for the FM1960 area on the northside of Harris County.
- Leading newspaper in terms of issues sold . Has good sports stats.
- Local newspaper for Baytown and surrounding areas.
New York Times
- This is the on-line version of the New York Times newspaper.
- This is a Red Cross site that provides vital information for preparing for and living through a hurricane.
Wall Street Journal
- This is the on-line version of the Wall Street Journal. You can get some basic daily business information here but for the good stuff, you’ll need to subscribe to the on-line version.
Public Record Retrieval
- Affordable Searches is a Sugar Land based company. We do Comprehensive Reports at Affordable Prices. If you need to check some one out, give us a call. We do criminal background checks, motor vehicle records, people locating, credit reports, and a wide variety of other searches.
- Find the current weather and forecasts anywhere in the country.
- These satellite maps of everywhere are really cool.
National Night Out Website
- This is good information for people to visit. You can register with them for prizes, get ideas about functions and look at what other communities do for their NNO celebration.
- Earth-Kind Landscaping uses research-proven techniques to provide maximum garden and landscape enjoyment while preserving and protecting the environment. Provided by the Texas Agrilife Extension Service.
Texas Urban Landscaping
- This is a great site with a wealth of information provided by the Texas Agrilife Extension Service. Check here first for making plant selections.
- This is a very nice site put together by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. You’ll find all you need about proper tree pruning.
Complete Tree Care Information
- This web site created by the International Society of Arboriculture has detailed, illustrated pages on tree care topics from tree selection to pests & disease to pruning.
Everything You Need To Know
- There is not a home maintenance question that isn’t answered at this site. This database was put together by Michigan State University and the scope is simply amazing.
Concrete Oil Stains
- This page gives several options for cleaning up a driveway stained with oil. Even pressure washing won’t get the driveway as clean as you can with this advice.
Better Business Bureau
- This allows you to search the Houston BBB’s records on business complaints. You might find it useful in checking out contractors in advance.
Energy Star Ratings
- This is a site produced by the federal government that listes the energy efficiency of a large variety of consumer products. Compare here before you buy.
Fort Bend Beekeepers Association
- Having issues with bees and bee hives on your property? Visit the Fort Bend Beekeepers Association website for assistance on removing bees and hives, or just for more information on bees.
- If 1 part bleach in 4 parts water doesn’t do the job, here’s a page that will tell you what to use to get rid of the most stubborn mildew stains.
Owens Corning Roof Shingles
- There are many roof shingle manufacturers but we’ve chosen this site because it gives a nice description of the various roofing products available. It also shows the difference between a three-tab shingle and a laminated shingle (required in many communities).
Other Interesting Sites
- This is the best site out there for getting technical information about viruses. It is run by Symantec (producer of the Norton anti-virus software). It has detailed descriptions of every known virus and, most importantly, tells you how to clean up your system if it gets infected by a particular virus.
- This is another really fun site that started out clarifying Urban Myths. It now has a couple dozens categories of interesting reading. Chances are that you’re heard and passed on some of the myths explained here.
- You can report streetlight outages on-line with CenterPoint Energy. The six digit number on the pole helps but is not required. If you prefer reporting outages "the old fashioned way", please call 713-207-2222.