|  Toll Free 866-219-0563  |  Houston 713-981-9000  |  San Antonio 210-490-0000
C.I.A Services, Inc.
Systems. Structure. Stewards.
Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Home > Board Members > Ask the Experts

Ask Us

Before you submit your question you may want to visit FAQ’s  and/or Glossary to see if your question has already been answered. If not, please continue below.

If you have a question regarding the governance, operation, administration or other issues related to community associations, we can help! We have access to leading association professionals who can quickly provide answers and advice. If appropriate, we will distribute your question to board members in our communities to share their experience with you.

Any answer provided by C.I.A. Services and/or our experts is their professional opinion and should not be considered legal advice.

Is this contact information incorrect? Update your Profile
What is Your Question Concerning?

First Name
Last Name



Upload PDF Document:

Upload Photo:

Ask your Association related question here:
 Enter Above Characters. The characters are NOT case-sensitive

Question of the Month

Where can I get a Home Improvement Request form?

Home improvement request forms are available on this site.  Go to the documents section on your community pages and select home improvement request form.  You will be able to print the form for your use.  Additionally, we can email or mail you the form.