Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Houston 713-981-9000
San Antonio 210-490-0000
Rancho Verde Community Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Rancho Verde Community Association


Clubhouse The clubhouse is located at 2010 Rancho Grande Drive next to the pool and playground. For information on how to rent the clubhouse for private parties, please click here.

Pool Residents of Rancho Verde can enjoy swimming in the community’s pool located at 2010 Rancho Drive next to the playground and clubhouse.

The pool is available to rent for parties during regular pool hours. Residents should contact C.I.A. Services, Inc. at 713-981-9000 to request pool rental.

Residents will be required to have a pool gate access card. Registration Form by clicking here. Please request a pool gate access card online and pick them up at the RVCA clubhouse once they are available.

Or, please email a completed form to Once eligibility is confirmed, an RVCA board member will contact the resident to come to the clubhouse and pick up the gate access card when available.

Please remember to bring the following items with you:
1.      Proof of residency is required. (photo ID showing a Rancho Verde address or photo ID and a utility bill showing a Rancho Verde address)

2.      If you are leasing the property, you will need a photocopy of your current lease. (page showing address, names and lease period)

3.      The homeowner as shown on record with C.I.A. Services must complete the waiver form; if leasing, the Lessee or Tenant must complete the waiver form.

4.      The account must have a zero balance.


Adult residents are responsible for their guest while they are inside the pool fence enclosure. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to bring guests into the pool area without an adult resident from the same household present at all times.

Pool Hours
Monday , Closed

Tuesday – Sunday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.  March 1 – October 1

Adult Swim (age 21 and up) is Tuesday – Sunday from 7 a.m. until noon.

Playground The playground is located at 2010 Rancho Grande Drive next to the pool and clubhouse.


Assessments The assessments are due on January 1st of each year and provide for services in the community. Every owner has an obligation to pay the annual assessment. If you do not receive a statement, please submit an accounts receivable request to C.I.A. Services to confirm your balance and ensure it is paid on time. 

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or online

Board of Directors
Board of Directors The Association is operated by a 3 member Board of Directors who volunteer their time for the benefit of the community. 

The Board members are elected by the membership at the annual meeting. The terms held are determined by the position. The Annual Meeting is held in October of each year. If a director is unable to complete their full term, the Board will appoint someone to fill that seat until that term expires. 

A list of the current board members is available on the Key Personnel page. 

The Board of Directors elects the officers after the annual meeting. The term of all officers is staggered. A description of each position is available on the Become a Volunteer page. 

The Board of Directors meets quarterly. The meeting agenda is posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.

All meetings are open to residents. If there is a specific topic you would like placed on the agenda, please contact your community representative at least ten days in advance.

Exterior Modifications
Exterior Modifications All exterior alterations or improvements to a property must be reviewed and approved in advance of construction by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision. If it is not approved as submitted, the ARC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction with the property lines and easements when applicable.

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the governing documents or click Modification Guidelines.

Services and Utilities

Electricity Providers
Electricity Providers Since electricity deregulation has occurred in Texas, consumers may choose from a number of companies for electricity.

To learn about the electric competition in Texas and shop for electricity providers, visit the official Electric Choice Website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas

Rancho Verde has chosen Agera Energy as the neighborhood provider. They can be reached at 844-692-4372.

Streetlights CenterPoint Energy maintains streetlights throughout Rancho Verde. If a light is out or blinking, please call CenterPoint at (713) 207-2222 or report it online.

You will be asked to provide:

  • a pole number for the non-functioning lights you want to report
  • contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight)
  • an e-mail address (if you want feedback regarding your repair request)
  • the number of streetlights you would like to report

Water Your community is serviced by Harris County WCID #84.

(281) 290-6507




O.F.S. Solid Waste Inc.
P O Box 2258
Channelview, TX 77530
(281) 457-2705
Irene or Rita

Pick Up Days: Tues & Fri
Heavy Trash: Fridays - limbs no more than 4" diameter and no longer than 4 ft, stacked and bundled no higher than 2 ft.

OFS Solid Waste Services observes two holidays per year, Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. There will be no collection on these days. The collection will resume normal pick-up on the next scheduled collection day.


Important Contacts

Harris County Sherrif’s Office
   Emergency 9-1-1
   Non-emergency (713) 274-2500

Fire Department-Channelview
   Emergency 9-1-1
   Non-emergency (281) 452-5782

Harris County Flood Control  (713) 684-4130 
Harris County Pollution Control (713) 920-2831 
Harris County Appraisal District (281) 812-5860 
Harris County Public Library (281) 457-1631 
United States Postal Services (800) 275-8777
Poison Control (800) 222-1222
Animal Control (281) 999-3191

HCPHES Environmental Public Health Division
NNAA Complaint (713) 274-6300
For more information on the Neighborhood Nuisance Abatement Act, please click here.


Harris County
Harris County Clerk - 713-274-8600

Harris County now offers online 311 reporting! To submit a new report, click here or visit the Harris County website.  

Do you need to report a health violation or nuisance? Click here to visit Harris County’s Health Department website. On this website, you can report properties that have become a health risk or dumping ground. For assistance with the Harris County Health Department website, please call 713-755-5050.


Burglary Prevention
Burglary Prevention Let’s Work Together to Help Prevent Residential Burglaries

If you are locked out of your home, can you still get in? Is there an unlocked window in the back or an extra key hidden under a flowerpot or ledge? If you can break-in, so can a burglar. A small investment of time and money can make your home more secure and can reduce your chances of being a victim of burglary or assault.

A great place to start is to get to know your neighbors. Watchful neighbors, who will look out for you as well as themselves, are a front line of defense against crime. If something is out of place or there are suspicious persons or vehicles in the neighborhood, take time to report this to law enforcement. It is a good idea to keep the Harris County Sheriffs Office non-emergency phone number close to your phone or programmed into your cell phone. For non-emergency incidents, call (713) 221-6000.

In almost half of all residential burglaries, thieves walk in through an unlocked door or crawl in through an unlocked window. The following tips can help make your home more secure.  

Check the doors and windows.

  • Make sure every external door has a deadbolt. Doors with glass within 40” should have a double-keyed deadbolt installed.
  • Secure sliding doors with a secondary locking device, a commercial locking device or a broomstick or wooden dowel. Windows should also be secured with a secondary locking device or wooden dowel, which can be purchased at the local hardware store.  
  • All exterior doors should be solid wood or metal.
  • Hinges for exterior doors should be on the inside.
  • Install a peephole or wide-angle viewer in all entry doors, so that you can see who is outside before opening the door.
  • Do not hide keys outside your home. Give an extra key to a neighbor you trust.

Check the outside of your home.

  • Prune back shrubbery that hides windows and doors. Cut back tree limbs that could allow a thief access to a window or the roof.  
  • Keep ladders, tools, yard equipment inside your locked garage or storage shed.
  • Clearly display your house numbers for police and other emergency vehicles.
  • Garage doors should be closed and secured by a locking device whenever possible.

Invest in Lighting

  • Lighting is one of the most cost-effective deterrents to burglary
  • Light porches, entrances, and yard – front and back. Consider timers or motion detectors for outside lighting. Place lighting so that bulbs cannot easily be removed.
  • Aim motion detectors away from the house so that lights activate when someone approaches.
  • Install landscape lighting.
  • Put lights and a radio on a timer to create the illusion of someone being home when you are away.

Vehicles should be locked and secured when not in use. Visible enticements should be eliminated.

  • Park vehicles in a well-lit area.
  • If possible, never leave valuables in your vehicle. If valuables are left, keep them out of sight.
  • A secure vehicle with an auto alarm if possible.
  • Avoid leaving keys in a vehicle or leaving a vehicle running while unattended.

It is also a good idea to keep a home inventory of items and serial numbers of your belongings. Take pictures or videos of valuable items and serial numbers. If your home is burglarized, this can help identify stolen items and make insurance claims easier to file. If you have any questions concerning residential burglaries or would like to have a deputy come out and speak to your group, call the Harris County Sheriffs Office Community Services Division at (713) 759-9454.

Pick Up After Your Pet
Pick Up After Your Pet Why Scoop the Poop?

Besides being a nuisance, uncollected dog waste is a serious problem for our association. Next time you’re tempted to leave your dog’s droppings on the lawn, please remember these facts:

1. The Environmental Protection Agency is becoming aggressive about enforcing the Clean Water Act. Our association could be fined if dog waste goes uncollected.

2. Uncollected dog waste may lead to a special assessment. If fined by the EPA, the association could face a potential special assessment that would be levied against all members—not just dog owners.

3. The appearance and quality of the common areas are known to affect home sales—not just whether and for how much they sell, but how quickly.

4. The more residents complain about dog waste, the more time the manager must spend on enforcement rather than serving the association.

5. Uncollected dog waste spreads disease and attracts rodents who feed on pet waste.


Harris County Public Health and Environmental Services - Veterinary Public Health works in partnership with the public to create a safe and healthy environment for animals and people.

This goal is accomplished by providing the following services:

  • Enforcing Harris County Animal Laws related to rabies vaccination, pet licensing, confinement, rabies quarantine, and the sale of animals from roadsides and parking lots
  • Investigating reports of animals biting humans and enforcing animal quarantine procedures
  • Collaborating with state and federal agencies to investigate and prevent zoonotic diseases
  • Sheltering lost, abandoned and potentially dangerous loose animals
  • Offering adoption services for sheltered animals
  • Providing pet licenses, rabies vaccinations for dogs & cats, and microchipping services
  • Responding to complaints about loose animals, dangerous animals, injured animals and wildlife
  • Planning for pets during disasters

HCPHES Veterinary Public Health
612 Canino Road
Houston, Texas 77076
Phone: (281) 999-3191
Fax: (281) 847-1911

Pets are YOUR responsibility. When dogs are not on a leash, they must be securely confined. When a dog’s owner is not present, it may feel threatened by a stranger and act out of character. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your neighbors by having full control of your dogs at all times. 

HCSO Graffiti Abatement Program
HCSO Graffiti Abatement Program The Harris County Sheriff’s Office Graffiti Abatement Program is designed to remove unwanted graffiti markings from the communities within Harris County. The graffiti is often perpetrated by gang members who want to mark their territory or send a message to another gang.

The HCSO’s Graffiti Abatement Program is a FREE service for all citizens and businesses in the unincorporated areas of Harris County. It aids the community by reducing or eliminating this type of criminal mischief through our abatements and thus making each neighborhood or business safer and aesthetically pleasing for the citizens of Harris County.

For more information, please contact the HCSO’s Community Services Division at (713) 759-9454.

Visit Harris County Sheriff’s Office website for more information.

Lawn Care Tips
Lawn Care Tips Lawns have specific fertilizer requirements, depending on the season and the type of turfgrass you grow. Read the instructions on the package carefully before purchasing. Lawn fertilizers containing various percentages of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are common lawn foods. Fertilizer combined with pesticides is also widely used.

Weed and Feed and Pre- or Post- Emergents Weed and Feed is a common term that refers to fertilizer that contains weed killer for broadleaf weeds such as dandelions or grassy weeds like crabgrass. Look on the label for a list of weeds that can be treated with the product. The two types are: Pre-emergents, such as those commonly used to prevent crabgrass, are weed killers which must be applied before the weeds germinate. They are ineffective if the weeds are already actively growing. Pre-emergent weed killers are often mixed with fertilizer and are applied early in the season.

Post-emergents are contact killers. They are effective only if the weeds are already actively growing. They will not kill weeds that have not yet germinated. The timing of the application of pre-and post-emergent is critical for success. Applying these products too early or too late is essentially a waste of time. If sowing grass seed is also in your lawn schedule, make sure that there is the proper time interval between applying weed and feed and sowing. Read the package carefully before selecting to be sure which product fits your needs. Starter fertilizers and winterizers provide extra phosphorus for root growth. Starter fertilizers are applied to provide a boost to newly seeded lawns. Winterizers are used as a last fall feeding to promote off-season root growth.


Overall Calendar

Community Map



For emergencies please call 9-1-1

You may contact the Precinct 3 Constables for non-emergencies at 281-427-4791.

HCSO Vacation Watch

Going out of town? Let the Harris County Sheriff’s Office know and they’ll make sure their deputies keep an eye on your home.

Complete the attached form and return it in person or by fax to your nearest HCSO substation. HCSO deputies will then periodically drive by your home to make sure there are no cars in the driveway that shouldn’t be there and that no one is at your home that shouldn’t be there. This is just another way HCSO is looking out for you.

Nearest substation to Rancho Verde:
Wallisville Substation
14350 Wallisville Road
Houston, TX 77049 
Phone: (713) 455-8050
Fax:     (713) 451-8802


Rancho Verde residents attend schools in the Channelview Independent School District.

Channelview High School
1100 Sheldon Road
Channelview, TX 77530
(281) 452-1450  

Anthony Aguirre Junior High School
15726 Wallisville Road
Houston, TX 77049
(281) 860-3300  

Harvey Brown Elementary School
16550 Wallisville Road
Houston, TX 77049
(281) 860-1400

CVISD Administration Office
1403 Sheldon Road
Channelview, TX  77530
(713) 672-7491

1407 Sheldon Road
Channelview, TX  77530
(281) 452-8020

You may also visit CVISD’s website to find a list of additional schools in your area.

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2024 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.