Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Houston 713-981-9000
San Antonio 210-490-0000
Avondale Residential Property Owners Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Avondale Residential Property Owners Association


Assessements The 2024 Annual Assessments are $189.00, no increase from last year.

Should you need assistance or additional time to make payment, please contact C.I.A. Services to discuss payment options available. If assessments aren’t paid in full by February 1st, a $40 late fee will be applied, $60 will be applied if not paid by March 1st and Liens are filed in April.

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or online.

Board of Directors
Board of Directors The Association is operated by a volunteer group of four directors, elected by the members. The directors serve staggered terms of two years. To view the list of current directors serving Avondale, visit the Key Personnel page.

Exterior Modification
Exterior Modification All exterior alterations or improvements to a property must be reviewed and approved in advance of construction by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision within 60 days. If it is not approved as submitted, the ACC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction with the property lines and easements when applicable.

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the governing documents or click Modification Guidelines.

Services and Utilities

Contact Numbers
Contact Numbers TXU (Electric)
(877) 430-2898

Centerpoint Energy (Gas)
(713) 659-2111

AT&T (Telephone)
800) 464-7928

Comcast (Cable)
(800) 266-2278

Streetlights If a light is out or blinking, please call CenterPoint at 713-207-2222 or report it online.

You will be asked to provide: 

  • A pole number for the non-functioning lights you want to report
  • Contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight)
  • An e-mail address (if you want feedback regarding your repair request)
  • The number of streetlights you would like to report

Trash Collection
Trash Collection Solid waste and recycling services are provided by the City of Houston through their Solid Waste Department. Residents pay their waste service through their water bills. 

The city provides each household with garbage and recycle carts. If you need an additional cart, please contact COH Solid Waste at 713-837-0311.

Garbage is collected on Friday utilizing the city-provided black cart. Recyclable materials are collected Bi-Weekly on Friday utilizing the city-provided green cart. Heavy waste is collected once a month on the 4th (fourth) Thursday of the month. If a pickup day falls on one of the observed holidays, pickup occurs on the following day.

More information can be found in the Trash Facts Newsletter located on the Solid Waste Management Department section of the City of Houston website at

Water & Sewer
Water & Sewer Water and wastewater services are provided through the City of Houston. To apply for new service or questions, please call 713-371-1400 or visit Houston Public Works.

Start or Transfer your water service here.

Important Phone Numbers

Area Hospitals
Area Hospitals Memorial Hermann (South East)         (281) 929-6100
Texas Children’s Hospital                    (832) 460-1778
Harris County Hospital District             (713) 526-4243
Bayshore Medical Center                     (713) 359-2000

Harris County
Harris County Clerk - 713-274-8600

Harris County now offers online 311 reporting! To submit a new report, click here or visit the Harris County website.  

Do you need to report a health violation or nuisance? Click here to visit Harris County’s Health Department website. On this website, you can report properties that have become a health risk or dumping ground. For assistance with the Harris County Health Department website, please call 713-755-5050.


Overall Calendar


Emergency Services

Emergency Services

Police Department      (713) 221-3131
Fire Department         (713) 247-5000
Ambulance                 911


Houston I.S.D.

Houston I.S.D.

Houston I.S.D.
(713) 740-0000

Almeda Elementary
(713) 434-5622

Dowling Middle School
(713) 434-5600

Madison High School
(713) 740-0310

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2024 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.