|  Toll Free 866-219-0563  |  Houston 713-981-9000  |  San Antonio 210-490-0000
Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Pine Forest Village Community Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Pine Forest Village Community Association


Assessments The assessments are due on January 1st of each year and provide for services in the community. Every owner has an obligation to pay the annual assessment. If you do not receive a statement, please submit an accounts receivable request to C.I.A. Services to confirm your balance and ensure it is paid on time. 

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or on-line

Committees Pine Forest Village has multiple committees in place to help with the community. Each committee is chaired by a board member and the Association is always looking for additional volunteers interested in making the neighborhood a great place to live. A detailed description of all of our committees is provided on the Become a Volunteer page.

Architectural Control
Architectural Control All exterior alterations or improvements to property must be reviewed and approved in advance of construction by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision within 30 days. If it is not approved as submitted, the ACC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction to the property lines and easements when applicable.

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the governing documents or click Modification Guidelines.

Services and Utilities

Water Services
Water Services Water services are provided by the Jackrabbit Road Public Utility District. Inframark manages the operations. 

For billing or general questions call 281-579-4500.
For emergency and after hours assistance call 281-398-8211.

Electricity Since electricity deregulation has occurred in Texas, consumers may choose from a number of companies for electricity.

To learn about electric competition in Texas and shop for electricity providers, visit the official Electric Choice Website of the Public Utility Commission of Texas

Streetlights CenterPoint Energy maintains streetlights throughout Pine Forest Village. If a light is out or blinking, please call CenterPoint at 713-207-2222 or report it online. You will be asked to provide:

  • a pole number for the non-functioning lights you want to report 
  • contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight)
  • an e-mail address (if you want feedback regarding your repair request)
  • the number of streetlights you would like to report

Trash Service
Trash Service Trash for this community is set up by the homeowners and provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Trash pick-up is every Wednesday. Homeowners need to have trash out by 7 a.m. that morning for pick-up. The last Wednesday of the month is "Heavy Trash" day. Tree limbs have to be cut and bundled and not weighing more than 50 lbs.

Customer Service Phone:  (281) 342-8178


Natural Gas
Natural Gas Natural gas service is provided by Centerpoint Energy. They can be contacted ar 713-659-2111. To report a leakage, call 713-659-3552.


Overall Calendar

Community Map


Harris Sheriff’s Office

Harris Sheriff’s Office

For non-emergencies please contact the sheriff’s department at the number listed below.

Harris County Sheriff’s Office Phone

Phone: 713-221-6000

For all emergencies please dial 911.

Sheriff’s Office

For non-emergency situations, residents can contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Department at 713-221-6000.
If there is an emergency, residents should call 9-1-1.


Katy Independent School District

Katy Independent School District

The community is located in the
Katy Independent School District.
Home of the KATY TIGERS!

Wolfe Elementary
502 Addicks-Howell Road
Houston, TX 77079

Cardiff Junior High
3900 Dayflower Dr. 
Houston, TX 77449

Mayde Creek High School
19202 Groschke Road
Houston, TX 77084

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2021 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.