Professional Community Association Management Since 1984
Houston 713-981-9000
San Antonio 210-490-0000
Country Colony Community Improvement Association is another extraordinary community managed by C.I.A. Services
community information
Country Colony Community Improvement Association


Community Park
Community Park There is a nice park in the community on North Lake Houston Parkway. There are barbecue grills, picnic tables, a walking path, and playground equipment for residents to enjoy.


Assessments The assessments are due on January 1st of each year and provide for services in the community every owner has an obligation to pay the annual assessment.  If you do not receive a statement, please submit an accounts receivable request to C.I.A. Services to confirm your balance and ensure it is paid on time. 

You may submit your payment by mail, in person, or online

Board of Directors
Board of Directors

This community is run by a five-member Board of Directors who volunteer their time to the Association. All members serve a three-year staggered term.

Exterior Modification
Exterior Modification All exterior alterations or improvements to a property must be reviewed and approved in advance of construction by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). Residents must submit a home improvement application describing the work to be performed. The ACC will review the request and render a decision within 30 days. If it is not approved as submitted, the ACC may provide suggestions for making changes so it can be resubmitted for approval.

To complete your application, click on Ask. Request. Submit. There you will enter all of the information needed in order for the committee to make an informed decision. Any applications dealing with the exterior appearance of the house (such as painting or roofing) must be accompanied with project details or the application might be disapproved for lack of information. Also include a plat map or survey of the property that indicates the project in conjunction with the property lines and easements when applicable.

As soon as you have gathered your information, you are ready to get started.

Visit the Community Documents page to review all of the governing documents or click Modification Guidelines.

Services and Utilities

Water Service
Water Service Water Service is provided by Montgomery County Municipal Utility District #24.

Municipal Operations & Consulting
Phone: 281-367-5511    Fax: 281-367-5517
Emergency 24-hour service line: 281-367-5511

Trash Service
Trash Service Trash Service is provided by Waste Management and is billed through Montgomery County MUD #24.

Call 936-442-4200 for questions regarding trash pickup or to set up service.

Trash is picked up every Wednesday, including heavy trash on the last Wednesday of the month.  

Streetlight Repair Requests
Streetlight Repair Requests Center Point Energy maintains streetlights throughout Country Colony. If a light is out or blinking, please call Center Point at 713-207-2222 or report it online.  

You will be asked to provide:

    • a pole number for the non-functioning lights you want to report 
    • contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight)
    • an e-mail address (if you want feedback regarding your repair request)
    • the number of streetlights you would like to report

Recycling Center
Recycling Center The Montgomery County Recycling Center is located at 23628 Roberts Road, New Caney, TX 77357. The hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday (except on County Holidays). They are currently accepting paper, aluminum, tin cans, cardboard and plastics #1-5 and #7.

Important Contacts

Entergy - 281-689-4216
Sprint - 800-877-7746
Kingwood Cable - 281-360-7500
County Commissioner - 281-577-8919
Montgomery County Health Department - 936-539-7839
Porter Fire Department - 281-354-6666
R.B. Tullis Library Branch - 281-577-8968


Overall Calendar

Community Map


There is no private security contracted in this community. Protection is provided by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department and the Montgomery County Constable, Precinct 4.

For Emergencies always dial 9-1-1.

Non-Emergency Numbers:

Dispatch - 936-760-5800
Sheriff’s Department - 281-354-5511
Constable, Precinct 4 - 281-354-8989
Animal Control - 936-539-7990


New Caney Independent School District

New Caney Independent School District

Children residing in the Country Colony community attend school in the New Caney Independent School District.

New Caney ISD
21580 Loop 494
New Caney, TX 77357
Ph: 281-577-8600

Porter Elementary School 
22256 Ford Road
Porter, TX 77365
Ph: 281-577-2920
Fax: 281-354-7583

New Caney Middle School
22784 Hwy 59 S
Porter, TX 77365
Ph: 281-577-8860
Fax: 281-577-8870

New Caney High School
21650 Loop 494
New Caney TX 77357
Ph: 281-577-2800
Fax: 281-354-0186

Home  |  Community Information  |  Community Documents  |  Key Personnel  |   Become a Volunteer   |  Question? Request?  |  News & Events  |  Pay Assessments  |   Contact Us
C.I.A. Services Home Page
Admin Login  Board Login
Copyright 2011 - 2021 C.I.A. Services, Inc. All rights reserved.